Community post

Question

Concerned?

I think I started my period only after 13/14 days of having what I thought as one?
I started spotting on july 30th the day I was due to start. Didn't actually start till the 31st only lasted until 32nd.
August 14, I started have brown and red cm.
Midway last night it turned to what is like a period but it stopped. No signs of O. I started having PAINFUL cramps.
Now its flowing like a period again?
Hot flashes, nausea, vomiting, no fever, stuffy nose, I can't eat hamburgers.
I'm concerned this pain is really BAD.
I'm thinking of going to the ER. Could be implantation? Chemical pregnancy/Miscarriage? Another period? What are your thoughts ladies?

User ImageUser Image

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Is it possible when you had your light period you were pregnant or did you test last month?
I have had friends that had a light period and then later found out they were pregnant.
With that being said, you could be having a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. If you are having severe pain and bleeding you should definitely go the the ER or be seen by a doctor.

*23, Christian, PCOS Variant, TTC My 1st* User Image

10 years ago

No I didn't test, I figured since I had my period that I wasn't.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo