Community post

Question

AF due 8/9 and feeling pregnant!

Hello! My second daughter just turned 8 months so we are not TTC. We practice Natural Family Planning and the only times I"ve gotten pregnant is when we wanted to (I have three year old daughter and eight months.) I track my ovulation and we use the pull out method (I know not a 100% accurate) so I know when we should/shouldn't do it. AF is due 8/9 and just have this feeling I'm pregnant--gasey, moody, bloated. I don't have any HPT but OPK's so I decided to test with that this morning. There were two lines there which I know doesn't mean I'm pregnant because an OPK will always have two lines but the test line was as dark as the control. I know I'm not ovulating because AF is due soon. Has anyone else tested with an OPK and they are in fact pregnant? I"m freaking out here! Thanks

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I got pregnant with my 4th via the "pull out method" You could indeed be pregnant!

10 years ago

My opks were positive when I was pregnant. I would get an hpt asap! Maybe you have a third bundle on the way.

10 years ago

I tested yesterday and it was a BFP! AF is not due until Friday and I think I'm 10 dpo. EDD 4/17/14!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo