Community post

Question

Preseed. Success stories!

Hello! DH and I have been TTC #2 since Nov 2011 with two loses in between (MC @10 weeks in April and chemical pregnancy in Dec.) We decided to try preseed this cylce and we both love it! I used it two days before my ovulation day, during O'ing and the day after. I'm currently 3 DPO and I'm so anxious to see if it worked for us! Has anybody else used Preseed and gotten pregnant their first cyle using it? Success stories please! Thank you

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

*losses*

12 years ago • Post starter

I did!! Had been trying for 6 months and the first month I used preseed I got my positive. Good luck and let us know! You used it almost the exact same days I did except I used it two more times the week after just for fun. If you can, just try again today or tomorrow with it.. I found out that although my fertility monitor told me I'd ovulated on a certain day, the ultrasounds measuring my baby, along with my body temping told me I ovulated 6 days later. Supposedly if you're experiencing stress etc the OPKs will detect the hormone released telling us we're about to O, but due to stress the O might be delayed. (Not always, but possible).

12 years ago

I did too!! We had been trying from June to Oct, the first month with pre seed I got my bfp (sadly ended in a m/c thou).... we are still using it thou, I use it all throughout the month whether its my fertile week or not, I just love pre seed alot!! Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust <3

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm 4 DPO so I can't wait to POAS!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo