Community post

Question

Hi 13 dpo and had 3 bfn can I still be pregnant?

Hi everyone I am 13 dpo af due tomorrow well I've been on nuvaring bc for awhile now and decided not to put in a new one after my period ended I don't know for sure when I ovulated except for what the calendar told me we DTD a few times but I deff feel different. since I've been on birth control for so long I'm not sure what ovulation feels like but I feel weird I have pains and cramps which I never get zings and zaps I was so bloated mainly after I eat so bad that one day I threw up to relieve pressure sore nipples (went away) headaches everyday backache irritability can't sleep to hot or to cold and don't get me started on the fatigue, ugh I've been feeling like I have a cold for almost a week my cough comes and goes and now my throat hurts and my nose is stuffy/runny but only one nostril and took DayQuil but didn't help not one bit and my eyes have been tearing well I'm so constipated today and while in shower I got horrible cramps followed by diarrhea idk what to think any advice

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I was testing right up to the day be4 my AF was to arrive big fat neg I tested 2 days later and faint pos was at hospital as hav uti I'm indeed preg and hcg doubling so you still in the chance till AF arrives :D I thought I was out best of luck Hun

10 years ago

Thank you that is what I needed to hear, af is due today and so far nothing! Not sure if it's because I stopped the birth control but here's to hoping it isn't!

10 years ago • Post starter

AF was due yesterday still hasn't come yet and yet another BFN ugh

It's been 21/2 days N still no AF Ugh I'm down to my last test and afraid to test again bc I'm afraid of another BFN I want to cry!

Ok I'm out just got AF n it's super heavy ugh guess there's always next month! :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo