Community post

Question

41 people agreed to seeing a positive on FRER! Next day NEGATIVE! What's going on!?

I am 9 DPO today and took a pregnancy test yesterday, I figured too early to tell but I couldn't wait! I have has spotting since 5 DPO, very very little amounts, so I figured that is too long for implantation spotting, but I saw a very faint positive on FRER! I took the test late afternoon as well. So this morning I took another FRER FMU and I saw absolutely nothing on it! I posted my pic of the first test on unsure images and 75% of people voted positive! 41 people to 14! Could I be pregnant or what is going on?

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Evap maybe?? Do another test in couple of days

10 years ago

I have heard from various sources that FRER doesn't have evap lines, and there was a definite pink colour to the line as well, not colourless?

10 years ago • Post starter

Some people get better results with afternoon or evening urine. I'd test again.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Could be a chemical- I had two in a row :( positive one day and 2 days later negative....I was 8dpo with the second one. I would take another one this evening after a few hour hold. I always get better results with afternoon urine- idk why..some women do? good luck to you!

User Image

10 years ago

It still doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. All this means on your repeat test that your urine didn't contain enough pregnancy hormone to show on the test. Test tomorrow again.

Good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo