Community post

Question

Clomid caused early period or is it implantation?

his is my first time on clomid. I usually ovulate on day 18 and ovulated on day 12. I am now on day 25, 12dpo. I have had light brown spotting today and some last night. I typically get this for a few days before my period. I am hoping it is implantation, but wondering if the clomid just made my period start early? Have any of you started early on clomid? If so, how early?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If u typically o on CD 18, and clomid made u o on CD 12, u can expect af 6 days early as well. Ur luteal phase shouldn't change from cycle to cycle, but clomid can make u o earlier or later than normal and that is was makes ur af early or late. Hope that makes sense.

11 years ago

I have used Clomid for 3 cycles now. I don;t know about it making you ovulate late or early or for that matter making your cycle late or early. But for me I ovulate every month on exactly cycle day 16 (remember every woman's body is different) Hope this helped. But I have heard that some women ovulate early regardless of fertility aid help or not. Good luck and keep trying!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo