Community post

Question

Do you think I'm pregnant?!

Okay so I've taken two FRER hpts...one yesterday, one Sunday. They appeared to be BFNs but after a couple hours I went back and looked at them. On the first one I noticed a line baaaarely there. On yesterday's test, there's definitely a line. And it's pink. I know FRER's are known to have pink evaps AND I looked at them after the time limit...but all the other tests I had taken last week didn't have anything. Coincidence or evap? I FEEL PREGNANT!! So tired, headaches, increased CM, nausea, cramps, so hungry, achey body. What does everyone think? Has anyone had a similar experience and it be positive??

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I wouldn't suggest for you to rely on them. Because they were looked at a couple hours later. I've tested with those too and I've gotten a faint line after about an hour and i took the test apart and it was not there. You should try taking the test apart and examining it. Good luck

11 years ago

I did take the test apart! Sorry forgot to mention that in my original post. You can see the image here - Image #112315

11 years ago • Post starter

oh ok yeah i see it :) your pregnant, congrats :) :D

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo