Community post

Question

Just wanted to know

Have any of you ladies got a BFP and had no pregnancy symptoms?

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Absolutely! My only symptoms were when the tired hits at about 8-10 weeks (when your body makes all the extra blood for the baby) and then when I started feeling kicking.

The majority of symptoms people feel during the two week wait are from progesterone anyways, which is present whether you get pregnant or not. It's not until hcg levels get much higher around a week or two after that that the true pregnancy symptoms kick in - if they kick in at all.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

How many weeks were you when u got your BFP ?

11 years ago • Post starter

I got my BFP at 14dpo, my beta at 17dpo was 806 and at 19dpo it was 1592.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Yep. The month I got my BFP, I had no symptoms and crazy temps. Go figure. Good Luck

11 years ago

I got a BFP 11DPO (sunday) and I still don't have symptoms. I did have mild cramping but that went away a couple days ago! Went to the doc to confirm pregnancy and \I am apporx 4 weeks 6 days pregnant with no symptoms yet! Im hoping Im not sick the whole time like I was with my first!

11 years ago

I was convinced I was out until I got my bfp.

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for hope :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo