Community post

Question

Cough and Cold :(

Hey there. Im 4 wks 1d pregnant. I have had a severe cough and cold the last 4-5 days. Low grade fever, congestion, runny nose, and now a barking cough. My lips and lower nose are so raw from blowing so much. The symptoms keep alternating and the fevers have subsided. However, I have coughed SO much and SO hard that Im getting a pain in my stomach when I do. I assume that it's a pulled muscle, so Im going to try not to stress out too much about it. Does anyone have any helpful tips or remedies to help me through? Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yep! Put vapour rub ( Vick) on soles of feet at bedtime and put sox on... Will stop cough xx

11 years ago

Seriously?!! That's funny but I will definitely try it!! I did put some vick's in my scentsy but that didn't help a whole lot, I will give this one a go...Thank you!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes seriously, but you must wear sox that's the key. It does work it feels weird but do it for few nights x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo