Pregnacare His & Hers???

Has anybody used these? Did they work??

Poll:
Yes (1 votes)
No (0 votes)

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

There is something in there to help you release good eggs and something in there to make sperm stronger. It still took me a 6 months to get pregnant but I definitely think that helped as I had lots of folic acid for a heathy baby and also ovulated every month.

10 years ago

i have been takeing it only for a few days and if my calendar is right im due to ovulate on the 16th today (11th) i had a bit of glob cm so fingers crossed ill have ewcm on or just before the 16th and maybe get my frist ever bfp i have researched this product on google and there have been more people saying it worked for them really well there were a few saying it made there af late but im yet to find this out if i i have an af but for me so far so good. i would say it wont do harm trying it there vitamins so always good to have :) good luck x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo