Community post

Question

I've been trying to conceive 5 months now :( , does anyone know any good fertility aids or vitamins?

We have been trying to conceive for 5 months now and as lots of you know it's very frustrating. But does anyone know any good fertility aids or vitamins that helped them or so they thought, heard, etc? Thank you.

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Heard fertilaid for him & her is very good, also heard good reviews about preseed. My DH is taking fertilaid now, reviews say it takes at least 3 months with any vitamin or supplement tho, we have only been ttc for a few months, I currently take centrum pre-natals. Best of luck to you!!! =)

11 years ago

Maca root and royal jelly are supposed to be fertility super foods that you can get in pill form. Check out this site.... www.natural-fertility-info.com. I found a lot of that information very helpful and am currently taking maca, royal jelly and will try Vitex next cycle.

11 years ago

dhea 50 mg and primrose oil

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo