Community post

Question

CD 28; 23 DPO - No AF or BFP. Could I still be pregnant? HELP!!!

So I'm at CD 28, 23 DPO. I have been doing HPTs for the past two weeks now and keep getting negative results. My periods have been short lately - about 22 days on average, so AF should have shown her ugly head at the end of last week.

I've been feeling light headed, nauseous, dizzy, sensitive boobs, lower back pains, moody, and exhausted for the past two weeks. Signs of pregnancy AND pms.

On 21 and 22 DPO, I had dark brown discharge when I wiped. Not enough for a pad or tampon. No discharge today, but I'm feeling slight twinges in my lower abdomen.

Has this happened to any else? I don't know if it's still possible for me to be pregnant or not. If anyone has been through this type of situation, please respond to this. I'd really appreciate it.

Oh...we've been TTC for four years now. I had a m/c in December of 2011 at 5 weeks.

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I know exactly what you are going through, since I too am currently going through the same thing. The best advice I've gotten is to go to the doctors for a blood test because a hpt may not pick up your hcg levels as it varies from woman to woman :) I am doing mine Monday, good luck!!!

11 years ago

Thanks, KittyDochas! Keep me posted on what your blood test says please. :) I'm giving it the weekend and if nothing happens, I'm calling the doctor on Monday morning.

11 years ago • Post starter

Are you sure you ovulated when you think you did it could be you just O'd later then usual. I had a 41 day cycle this month usually its between 27 and 30 days

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

11 years ago

I'm sure I ovulated. I use digital OPKs.

Have you found out anything Kitty?

Just wanted to do an update...

I'm currently at cycle day 34, 29 days past ovulation. I took an HPT this morning and it was negative. Still no period. I'm almost two weeks late for my period now. I'm going to call in to my OBGYN and see what they want me to do. They'll probably brush me off which is why I haven't wanted to go see them.

And, yes, I know I ovulated.

Anyone else in the same situation or ever been in this situation before and it turned out you were pregnant??

I am a 3 days late. Had a blood test done a week ago and it was negative. I started to have little twinges on my right side like ovulation today. It was kind of weird. I don't have any AF symptoms. but had preg like symptoms until the day before AF was due.
We used a OPK and it showed double lines the day before FF told me I was going to ovulate. Not really sure if I did now. Kinda frustrating because now I am waiting for AF so we can detect next possible ovulation. I have PCOS and have been regular for the last 3 months, with my luck I probably didn't ovulate this month. Good luck to you though.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo