Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a late BFP (greater than 18DPO)?

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a BFP late in their cycle - like 18 DPO or later?

I'm currently at cycle day 35 (18 DPO) and I still haven't gotten a BFP.

Thanks!
Kelly

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Kelly,

I'm CD39, 30 DPO and still have no AF (I'm normally no longer than 28 days) I had a BFN CD21 - 12 DPO, BFN CD27 - 18 DPO, BFN CD33 - 24 DPO, BFN CD36 - 27 DPO and am planning one more HPT on CD43 - 34 DPO and if that is stil BFN will go for a blood test.

My ovulation date is a guess as I do not use ovulation testing but I had EWCM at CD9.

I've been reading about when HPT's work and some people have said that they haven't worked for them until they were 7 weeks pregnant and some have said that they only get a BFP from bloodwork!

Good luck I hope you get a BFP,

Jess

12 years ago

Hi Jess!

Thank you so much for replying to my post!!! :) :) Man! What is up with our bodies?! I have found a handful of other posts where women didn't get positive hpt until late in the game, but not many so that's why it's disconcerting to me.

I am now at cycle day 39 and 22 days past ovulation. Still no aunt flow or positive pregnancy test. :/ I had af type cramps yesterday, but they weren't exactly like when she comes for a visit.

I had blood drawn on Tuesday this week and I still haven't gotten the results back yet. :/ I was supposed to get them yesterday and I still haven't heard from them today. :/ Hopefully something will happen soon. I'm going nuts!!!

I hope things turn out well for you!!! Let me know what happens please! :) :)

Kelly

12 years ago • Post starter

HopefulKelly, what was your result???
I'm currently CD36 - 15DPO... getting more confident were out this month - AF is due tomoz. Having said that I have only had pinching on my right side today nothing else.... But there doesn't seem like many ladies have long cycles so i read yours eagerly...
I hope you got your BFP result.
*Baby dust*

12 years ago

Hey Jeni:

My blood test came back negative. I think af has come to visit, but she's not heavy like she normally is, so it's nuts. I don't know what's going on.

I hope you get your bfp soon. Lots of baby dust to you!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo