Community post

Question

Bubbling feeling in womb

I have had the weirest bubbling/tingling feeling in my lower pelvic/womb area. It's not uncomfortable or painful, but definately noticeable. It's been on/off for approx 3 days now, just for short periods. I've read it could possibly be gas, but I've never had it before. I've also read a lot of women seem to feel it in very early pregnancy, but no one knows why. I'm 11-12DPO and we've been actively trying (for a little rainbow baby). My boobs are also huge, although this seems to be happening with the introduction of sperm. I've also been drinking and urinatng a lot, getting up in the night, which I never do. Ive lost weight over the last few months but my belly has been really bloated/swollen for a few days now. Got a BFN test this morning (early detector one). We've been trying for for 4 months now and I've never had all these changes before. I wondered what other people thought, am I imagining it all? And has anyone else out there had these weird flutterings so early on? Thanks

Poll:
Have you had these flutterings this early on before that was pregnancy? (3 votes)
Have you had these flutterings this early in before that was not pregnancy? (2 votes)
Do you think I'm likely to be pregnant? (0 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have the same grumbling too, and I experience it before my ovulation some after sex and before my period.
It's not painful but it's annoying sometimes.
Never been pregnant , we've been trying since April, hopefully this is my month, the grumbling is here , my body temperature it's been really high .
So sazy you are not alone lol;)

10 years ago

Ive been having this since last night did u ever figure out what it was? I know this postIis old but im curious.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo