Community post

Discussion

Crazy

It's official, I have gone crazy.

My boobs have got bigger and sore (though this can be usual. Its hard to tell if its more or not). My belly is crazy swollen and I have had little flutterings in my uterus for the past 3 days, and had dizzy spells, can't stop drinking and threw up once last night. I'm 11 DPO and totally convinced I'm pregnant this month. Took an early (but cheap) home test this morning but got a BPN. so now totally convinced I'm crazy. Can't stop trawling the symptom checker. It's never been this bad for me before. Argh!

I have been like "ooh there's a pain in my little finger, I'd better check if its an early pregnancy symptom", but that calmed down after the first time or two, but now I'm going crazy this month. I think I notice it all more as well as we have the added extra of getting the daddy round to donate once/twice a month at the right time, and then wait to take a test or for AF to rear her ugly head. Plus I have my other half and the daddy asking me if I know yet, what symptoms I've had, etc etc.

Don't know if I even want a reply, just needed to get my insanity out of my head for a moment, so I could see how crazy it was on paper (well screen) and hopefully calm down....

...nope hasn't worked... Damn!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Totally understand... sometimes it feels like all these symptoms must be in my head!
The wait is hard..... one day at a time. to you. And a

I think and hope this is it for me I am at 11dpo

Make today a great one! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo