Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding on cycle day 15 or just stress??

Hi All. Something weird happened today. Hubby and I did it this morning, but when I got up there was blood all over the place (sorry if this is a bit graphic). It took us both by surprise, as I am only on cycle day 15.
We have been giving the TTC thing a bit of a break for the past two months, so I haven't really been tracking anything and I have no idea when I ovulated or even if I ovulated yet.
The bleeding continued for about 3 hours then it just stopped. I have absolutely no other period like symptoms like sore breasts or anything like that.
I have felt a little bloated all day and have had a light cramp or two, but nothing serious at all.
I have to just mention, I have been under a ridiculous amount of stress lately and my blood pressure has been quite high the last couple of days, so I don't know if that could have an effect. What do you guys think? Isn't this a bit early for implantation? Could it just be stress?
Love to hear your opinions!

User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Sometimes sex can irritate your cervix and cause bleeding - this is common in early pregnancy. I don't think that bleeding is supposed to be very heavy or continual though. You might want to give your doctor a call and see what he/she thinks. It doesn't sound like a good way to start the day!

11 years ago

I must admit, it was a bit of a weird start to the day! Haha! The bleeding wasn't heavy at all, but it looked just like period blood. There were even some tiny clots (sorry, tmi), but like I said it went away in a couple of hours and now there is nothing. I'll see how it goes. If anything else weird happens, I'll give the doc a call. Thanx for the advice!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo