Community post

Question

Can the doctors determine early pregnancy

Ok so I tried! 10/1/12, 10/8/12 one day before ovulation, ovulated on 10/9/12 no symptoms since. Went to Dr on 10/15/12 for checkup and advised her of what I had done. She took urine pregnancy test. I told her that I thought it was to early to tell and she stated that they can still tell. the test came back negative, cycle is due on 10/23/12. I'm starting to think I may not be pregnant this month or is it just still to early to determine?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

6 days after ovulation is pretty early to get a positive blood test. The baby is just starting to implant around that time. They say implantation can occur 6-10 days after ovulation, so I'd say there's still a chance. :)

11 years ago

Today's the 20th and ur due the 23rd...still got a few days!!! Implantation happens 6-12dpo, so if u implant 12dpo (tomorrow), u def wouldn't have a result right now, possibly not even one on the day of expected period (if she doesnt show). Stay positive!!!
Good Luck! =))

11 years ago

I agree, there is still time, and I would not conclude anything based a urine test 6 post O. Good luck!

11 years ago

Thanks guys I'm going to wait see if i get my cycle and then take hpt.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo