Community post

Question

9dpo and weird symptoms. Body aches, headaches, pelvic pains. Anyone relate who got a bfp

Been ttc every cycle with no luck. Last month I thought I was so in, strong symptoms. Headache hunger smell lower back pains boobs felt like they could explode. So tingly it made me cry cuz I didn't think it would end. Thought I spotted but turned to be af. This month same but new symptoms. Including achey hips and legs starting at 5dpo thru today with consistent achey hip. Every now again a short but noticeable ache in pelvic area. Tingley cervix once or twice. I smelled Kool aid last nite and wn I turned on lite it was 4 ft away but smelled like it was in my pillow. And a confirmation ths morning. My daughter had cookies in a sandwich bag on the floor and I smelled every oz of peanut butter. Clothes and bra fit me snug considering I am skinny as heck. Bfn's since 6dpo. Thought I might have seen a line but 2-3test a week out of anxiousness for every cycle... Everything looks like a line. :( plz help. Any one go thru this and get bfp?

0 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo