Community post

Discussion

Symptoms since 1dpo leading to bfp on 10dpo

So beginning 1dpo:
Diarrhea, bloated, gassy, cramps
3dpo, constipation, gassy, cramps, bloated,
6dpo
Some frequent urination, slightly bloated, slight gassyness, cramps, little nausea, hungry, nausea, moody
8dpo
Nausea, gassy, constipation lightened up for a day and returned for two. Tired, moody, hungry
10dpo
2Bfp, gassy, hungry, tired, moody, happy/sad/frustrated
11dpo
2bfp, hungry, gassy, tired, moody

Today I am 12 dpo and it's only bearly 9a.m. Have a drs apt but will still update. Hopefully this helps someone. :) baby dust to all. I finally got my bfp!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Thanks for sharing.
Your days look kind of like mine... though I haven't had any constipation, just some lite diarrhea...
I am 6dpo today, so that gives me some more hope that I might get my BFP in the next couple of weeks.

User Image

11 years ago

I went to the drs today and she tld me the tests came back neg. I tld her that's impossible cuz 6 tests can't be wrong. But wn I tld her I dnt miss my p til tomoro she said that's why. I'm prolly just prego enough to show up on a home test wich is roughly 2 weeks but they can pick it up at about 6 weeks. She had me tripping cuz I've lost two and she was not about to tell me it was all a fluke. But now I'm anxious and going crazy cuz I gave to wait two weeks to go back. I'm hoping I get an ultrasound just to make sure the baby's in my uterus cuz the 1st one was n my ovary, lost the baby tube and ovary. And the 2 was where it needed to be but just didn't make it. :( keeping my fingers crossed!

11 years ago • Post starter

So I officially missed my p yesterday and have an apt on the 21st of nov. yay!!

Symptoms cnt'd from 12dpo
Very tired, frequent urination, some pelvic cramps, twinges in lower right abdomen... And left although there's no ovary or tube. Hungry hungry hippo is my new nick name round these parts. Lol. Nausea... Threw up twice( didn't pee on myself this time) lmao

13dpo
Moody/ fragile feelings, very agrivated at almost everything. Hungry all the time, tired, urinating frequently, happy at times then sad then excited! Nausea,
Awaiting but already know Im gonna miss af today

14dpo
Missed af ystrdy, yaaay! Still in bed with no motivation to get up, still extremely tired, nausea, lower back pain and stuffy nose for bout 3 days. Extra saliva n mouth for about 3days as well.
Stomach feels full like I'm a few months prego with ball in my belly. And aww I got my lil line going up my stomach( bout 7dpo) but its still going and getting darker.

Itchy sore boobs, nipples sore, breasts ache y and throbbing. Stomach area constantly itchy, and all jeans pockets are officially sticking out wn I put them on. Guess its time to start wearin my sweats. :))) never been so happy.
Good luck to all and sooooo much baby dust!!

If u guys r reading the trackers especially the ovulation and intercourse tracker it works. Even if u have irregular p's. A few months ago mine were 2 weeks apart from start to start. Got two that lasted 23 days start to start and started tracking this 2nd one since 1day after af ended! Good luck ladies! And feel free to keep me updated! I'd love to hear Ur stories too. :))

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo