Community post

Question

HELP! Never had this before.

I believe this would be 9 dpo. Not real sure when I ovulated b/c I had ewcm off and on for a good 4 days. This morning I had pressure in my pelvic area and this afternoon I had this horrible pain that ran from my left ovary area down through my vagina. It felt like I had a pulled something, especially when I coughed. I tried bending over to ease the pain but nothing helped for awhile. It's gone now but there is a dull ache in my back. I've never had this before. Any clues as to what it could've been?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I usually get this around ovulation. Are you sure you have your DPO correct?

Praying for our "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together!"

11 years ago

Not real sure. My cycle was way out of wack last month. It was four days longer than usual. I started af on Sept. 4 and started getting ewcm around cd 18 so I just assumed it was ovulation. If I was back to my usual 28 day cycle I would've started today. So I guess we'll see.

11 years ago • Post starter

I had the same sharp pains with DD#2. Its a good sign!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo