Community post

Question

What is going on with me?! *Clueless*

Hi ladies!

The past week & a half I have been so gassy it isn't even funny, I can't blame it on my poor dog anymore! Then yesterday (Aug 22) I had this awful taste in my mouth all day.. It was kinda like the nasty taste you get when you've just brushed your teeth and then drink orange juice..

I am on CD17 and "supposed" to O in 3days.. Thing is I have been so dry lately, no cm at all.. My DH & I just started TTC this month and I am just getting started with charting and all that fun stuff..

Oh, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do/feel when checking my cervix.

After rereading this, I'm beginning to ask myself am I ready for this?

Thank you

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Its really hard to say - its way to early for those to be pregnancy symptoms (since you haven't ovulated yet!) I'd say try and take it easy and just have a lot of sex! Have fun with it. TTC is stressful and can be all consuming. You'll find yourself obsessing over every little symptom. In my opinion, you should just ease in to it. Maybe don't worry about charting or anything this month. Just have sex every other day and see what happens.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo