Community post

Question

HELP

I took a clearblue digital 16dpo got pregnant 1-2 have took another clearblue easy at 19dpo and i have a faint line, i thought it would be dark by now especially after getting a pos digi. whats happened should i be worried?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi. I'm not expert, but from what I've read on this and other forums, it can largely depend on the test type and when you take the test. Best time to test is first thing in the morning (FMU stands for First Morning Urine) as apparently this is when the HCG levels will be more concentrated. The type of test also matters as some are more sensitive than others and will detect smaller amounts of HCG in your urine. I wouldn't panic just yet. Just maybe get a docs appointment so he can give you a blood test. Good luck :-)

11 years ago

Hi I got a very light positive on a 10miu one step dipstick while getting 3-4 on a clearblue digi and I was fine hope this helps, congrats x

11 years ago

thanks for your reply ladies. i did do this test mid day but thought i had held my pee in long enough lol. i will test in the morning. just got a fright as the line is barley there at all. might get another digi to double check. x

11 years ago • Post starter

If you got your "pregnant" on a Clearblue digital then I would quit testing and make a doctor's appointment for your blood test. HPT's will only drive you crazy as they all have different sensitivities and the time of day when you take them can affect the results. My FRER's NEVER got darker, they stayed light, and I am now 15 weeks 5 days. Stop taking tests and make a doctor's appointment. Congrats!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo