Community post

Question

Burst of Energy!?

My period is due today or tomorrow.No sign yet.
What is strange is that last night and the night before...I couldn't sleep at all.I was just..wide awake and wanting to DO things.I am usually one to go to bed at 8 if I can.haha...and last night I stayed up with my kids playing video games and laughing hysterically.I thought ,"am I drunk?" but I don't drink.
The great mood and energy has lasted into today...
I do still have the sore boobs,nausea,starvingness,and my BODY is so TIRED,like my legs feel like LEAD..but my mind is on HIGH..
what is this??

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/dawn_toby/?action=view¤t=babydust.gif

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

One of my key indicators for my AF coming (within 1-2 days) is that I become super bubbly, energetic and happy. And while I can run myself ragged (think 3 hour speed walks and jogging) I'll still be awake around midnight or later especially if I'm hanging out with people. Otherwise I'm a pretty low key, mellow and steady person. Funny thing is that is the only time I turn into a flirt (and I keep that under control!). The rest of your symptoms might be from pms or this huge difference may be a sign of pg, you never know, everyone is so different!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo