Community post

Question

11DPO and light brown spotting...does this take me out of the running for a BFP this cycle?

I am 11DPO and started having light brown spotting out of the blue...I have 28 day cycles O'd on the 19th and LP is 14 days. This has not ever happened before other than the day after AF ends I usually have it. I am wanting to know if this is going to be a BFN cycle or if I should keep testing unless AF shows up?

User Image[img]

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It could be implantation spotting. I believe implantation can happen as late as 12dpo. Good luck!

11 years ago

I am in the same spot as you. I tested today @ 10DPO and got a Negative. Its the weekend, and I got a bunch all girlfriends coming over, so I want to have a drink, but I am afraid I am being parnoid. I wish I knew when we were out of the "zone"

11 years ago

to b honest ot could b either implantation bleeding or an indication that af will shiw up... u could b early....
Ive had a cycle as short as 24 days, usually 26 or 27 days....
U just dont know until u either have a bfp or AF!!!
Heres hoping its a bfp!!!!!!!!!!
Keep us posted
Good luck.....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo