Community post

Question

For all ladies with BFP, at what DPO did your bbs start to ache?

I am trying to determine if the achy painful bbs are because of pregnancy or if I am out of my mind. :)

If you remember, how did your bbs feel right before you received the BFP? Did they still ache?

I am 15 DPO today and have not tested. I am nervous about getting a negative so I am putting it off for another day or so.

Hope for some great input. :)

Thank you!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I just tested positive Wednesday. Now that I know I'm pregnant it's easier to "ignore" the breast pain. As of today it's still a dull achy hurt like they r being pinched or something lol. But starting a week or two ago they startedo hurt really bad. Especially under my arms in a weird way. I even remember coming home from work one day and just looking at them in the mirror to see if they looked different. They were hurting so bad and itchy I actually thought I might have had breast cancer!!! So that's how much they were hurting. I was feeling for lumps and everything lol. I'm not sure why but it NEVER crossed my mind I might be pregnant. Guess after so many years of trying I was used to symptoms always being something else. But my period was due yesterday on 23rd and breast started hurting maybe two weeks ago

11 years ago

I think that symptom is a tough one. The tender nipples (as I'm writing, I'm just picturing a man in here reading this stuff, haha) is more of a pg symptom. Seems not as common for PMS. I held out last time until 15DPO but finally caved and had a pretty dark BFP. Only I was taking Progesterone supplements, so anything in the breast area didn't count as it just mimics pg. I think it's safe to test. You should get a BFP if you are. Follow up if you get those two lines. Fingers crossed!! :)

11 years ago

with my first pregnancy my boobs hurt a week before i got a bfp, with my second my boobs didnt hurt at all.. with my third (pregnant currently) they hurt a week before i got a bfp

11 years ago

Thank you for the information ladies. I have to tell you all that my crazy symptoms were definitely not all in my head. The sore achy bbs were a sign of pregnancy!

I took a test Sunday morning at 16 DPO and it was as positive as possible. We are soooooo excited to have a little person and hope the pregnancy goes well.

Now to decide when and how we tell our families!!! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo