Community post

Discussion

Peeing every 30 minutes, really??

Hi all! Today should mark 8 DPO (if I calculated correctly). :) I have been having symptoms since 3 DPO. First was horrible gas and constipation. My poor husband! The last 3 days I have been experiencing sore bbs, lower back pain, cramps and still have the digestional issues.

Then the frequent urination. For the sake of pete...I woke up 4 times last night between 10:30 PM and 7 AM to go the the restroom.

Is anyone else experiencing any or all of these?

Sending lots of baby dust!

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I have been peeing alot. Last night I woke up at 11, & 3 to pee but I always pee alot so once again idk. :-(
You say we have most the same timeline. When was the first day of ur last? And when do you plan on taking a test? I was thinking this Sunday. If it turns out negative the. I was gonna try again the 21st. If that one is negative I have a doctors appointment the 26th for something completely different and was gonna ask him to test me.

11 years ago

The first day of my last cycle was October 24th. We are newly weds so doing the "deed" is a daily occurrance. :) We have only missed 2 days from the 22nd until today. Needless to say we were definitely active on my fertile days.

My symptoms have gotten even more prominent as of last night and this morning. My bbs are incredibly sore. To the point of not being able to sleep on my stomach (something I have never had happen) and this morning my cramping was brutal. I am trying super hard not to think too much into it until after I test.

I am considering testing this weekend also. Maybe we should test on Sunday together and send good baby vibes from afar. :) My period is expected the 21st which really is only 3 days after Sunday. So maybe I ought to wait...who knows. I am never this indecisive. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm going to doctors today at 4:15 for something unrelated but was going to have him test just bc I can and I'm eager. LOL you could probably test now. Also some helpful info: I downloaded an app called "what to expect" it gives u a lot of info on what is happening week to week starting at the time of ur period. If you have a smart phone I highly recommend it! And I'll let you know what happens tonight at the doctor. I am not gonna get too excited though bc I know I will probably get a neg, But if I do get a neg lets do it for sure Sunday together!

11 years ago

Well hopefully everything goes well at the dr. appointment....even some good baby news!!! :)

Otherwise, Sunday it is. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Well pee test came back negative. :-(
But he ran a blood test and should come back Monday! So I'm not gonna take test tomorrow bc it will be a waste if money if the blood clmes back Monday. But please, please, please let me know how it goes tomorrow for u!!! I'll be praying for ya tonight!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo