Community post

Question

it appears my clown may have misplaced his hat..2ww nearly over and 24neg hpts? have u seen his hat?

ok this is my first cycle i have ovulated in 5.5yrs!!!
i got my smiley 23rd may jumped into bed morning 24th may ( quickest my donor could make it up to me.)

i have had spotting cramping nausea headaches , sometimes the pressure in my head is way to much. i get dizzy everytime i stand up so dizzy i have fainted a few times in public grr...
i have really gone of my food but i am addicted to sweets- which is annoying as i have cut those down to non existenet since january. i have been peeing like i cant hold it in...anything upto15 times a day, greatful i now drink 2-3ltrs of water or juice a day.
cramping pain on my left lower pelvis side.
extremely sleepy, i fall asleep at 10pm and stay alseep till lunchtime the next day sometimes.

i have had vivid dreams, i know what gender my babys gonna be what her names gonna be where im having her who's there its mental 13dpo no AF and 24-htps. 27dayreg cycle 23days in.

Poll:
pregnant (1 votes)
not pregnant (1 votes)
iv found his hat (0 votes)
what are you on about, hat? (8 votes)
go see your doctor pronto. (0 votes)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

maybe you should wait til the day AF is due. see if it shows and if you have no sign of it coming then do a test. if you continue getting negatives then i think you should see your doctor after missing AF.

User ImageUser Image User Image Hoping for our 2nd lil' baba!!

11 years ago

Wait until AF is due to test. You've got a 20% shot, so I hope this is your month:-) Best of luck to you!

11 years ago

The polls seem to agree with me.....who is the clown and where is his hat?

11 years ago

ok for hose who are confused, LH and HCG are "twin " hormones, or clown hormones, they do practically the same stuff, the only difference is hcg has an exttra "leg" on its chemical make up chart, so they are identical accept hcg wears a funny hat... so..the phrase my clown has lost its hat works well i think...http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

i havent a clue when my period will show as i have been on and off contraceptives and hormones for the past 2 years trying to settle down my endo and pcos.... to no avail. my doc has given me the forms for a serum hcg as theytend to be more sensitive.

i do wonder if the symptoms are actually being caused by my pcos...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo