Community post

Discussion

and now im drownign in ....creamy cm?? sorry 12dpo

since about 3 dpo iv litereally been drowning in cm iv gone thru enough pairs of pants every day to wonder whats going on...been testing since 9dpo and still getting negatives my pharmacist has said i may still be testing to early as clear blue digi gave me a smiley on 23rd may but i may not actually have ovulated then..well wish someone told me that :P so i could be as little as 7dpo and wondering whats going on...it werent this hard with my first and i was on the pill at that time ...

who else is litterly drowning in cm and wondering whats going on, im normally bone dry by now waiting for AF.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

creamy cm is a good sign of preg. So hopefully this is your cycle! do you chart? I highly recommend it! Also buy wonfos on amazon OPK you need to check OPK throughout the cycle. and they are much cheaper. gl!

11 years ago

hiya :) iv been using clear blue digi opk's as they were reccomended by my gynae. i think im just getting impateint :)

11 years ago • Post starter

just bought a clear blue fertility monitor. and a persona one iv had persona before...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo