Community post

Question

Am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 23 years lady and married. I was on my last cycle 13 may 2012. My cycle are 28 long. Then last week Tuesday night I had cramps on my right side and wensday I vomited once and the pain continues for other two days and not feel to eat then stops. But now have stomach internal discomfort when I am sit. I am confused. Am I pregnant?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Mmmm....I am guessing that if you did conceive you would be way to early to be having symptoms. If you ovulate cycle day 14 of a 28 day cycle that would have only been may 27th only putting you 3 days past ovulation. In that case the embryo wouldn't have implanted yet so there would be no pregnancy hormones to create your symptoms. That is the theoretical version and considering it is a human body so anything is possible! If your symptoms continue I would test in about a week!!! Good luck to you :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo