Community post

Question

Mood swings?

I have been having CRAZY symptoms, from very vivid dreams to mood swings! Today I am 7dpo and have a horrible headache and am feeling sick, which only improves with food. My mood is like a crazy roller coaster!! The other day, I ate a hot dog then ten minutes later I couldn't stand the smell of it, what do you ladies think?

Poll:
Pregnant (3 votes)
Not Pregnant (2 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I think 7 dpo is too early to tell. Implantation takes anywhere from 6-12 dpo and then another 2-3 days for hcg levels to rise in your body. You likely won't experience pregnancy-related symptoms until all that happens. So if you had a 3rd choice, I would have voted "it's too soon to tell".

Good luck!

11 years ago

I am 4 weeks today, and at 7dpo I experienced a shapr quick pain on my lower side one day and 2 days after that. I also had a crazy mood swing after that, and a huge fight with my DH, and I was SO angry with him I didn't talk to him for two days! Nomally, I wouldn't have taken this fight that far, and I was also crying a lot. Took a test on Thursday and right away a strong positive came up! Took another different test later at night, and came out "pregnant"! I did both those same tests again on Saturday, and came out positive :) My lined test came out MUCH stronger than thursday's even; came up right away also but was darker than the control line! :) So, anything is possible at 7 dpo - I also started having vivid dreams the week I got my BFP and getting so much hotter! I hope this is it for you too! GL!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo