Community post

Discussion

6 dpo and counting..

Hello everyone, the dreaded TWW is almost half way through. Thee single handed worst wait ever! I have had different symptoms throughout these six days or so. Starting to have some weird dreams now! Anyone else testing June 1st?!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Even tho it will be a little early, I'll start testing a couple days befor the 1st. Dont think I 'll be able to wait that long =)
I was having alot of symptoms a couple days after ovulation, but not so much now.

11 years ago

Hello momof6 :) it's good to have someone to talk to during this crazy journey! Everyday it seems to be something new. It started with 2dpo. My newer symptoms is mild mood swings and sensitivty to smell along with food aversions. This is my first month TTC, so I am pretty excited because I think I may have! :) I took a test at 5dpo with my fmu but that of course was How are you feeling?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo