Community post

Question

Implanon, period and TTC

I had the implanon in for just under 3 years. I was having bleeds every 2-4 weeks, often very heavy all the time I had it in. I had it out on 25th April this year and started a period on Sunday 29th April. It lasted 4 days. I then started again on 16th May and it lasted about a day and was very light. We are TTC and have been having sex at least once a day every day since having implanon out (not whilst 'on' though) Do you think the period I had on 29th April was a proper period? So that would make me most fertile at the end of next week?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had the same problem with the implanon just being removed it is really hard to say because your cycles are still messed up... you should start taking vitex chasteberry I did and within a week maybe less they were back to being normal and so much easier to pinpoint your fertile times... Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Thanks Destiny. Would ovulation tests be a good idea? If I buy one in a supermarket do I get one test and will it say yes or no or tell me when I could be ovulatinh?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo