Community post

Discussion

Pregnant!!!!

Hi

I had the implanon in for 2 years 9 months and had it out end of April this year. Partner and I started trying for baby. I had a period at start of May and then my last one was starting 8/6/12. I already have a 6 year old. I was out shopping today and realised it had been a while since my last period, but having not had the implanon out that long ago I was used to having no period for months. I went into poundland and bought a test. Not cos I can't afford to have another child but because I like a bargain. I bought the test where you get 2 in a box. I went to the toilet in Tesco and thought well there's no time like the present........and got a positive in Tesco about midday today. Then I went to wilkinsons and the bank and home!!!! Did another test at home and positive and bought a tesco douple test and one of those is positive. Not told anyone yet!!! My partner is not back from work til 7:30pm and my parents are on holiday. Might ring my mum!!! But I dont feel any symptoms at all. With my previous child I only had sore books for the first few weeks and no other symptoms. Never had any sickness.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congratulations!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo