Community post

Question

Anyone get EWCM after a +OPK and on same day?

Anyone get EWCM before +OPK? Does this mean Ovulation if you get these both on the same day? Or the day after? I only seemed to get EWCM once that day I got my +. And O pains two days before my +! BD on the 9th, 11th, and 12th. The 11th is when I got my + and EWCM. Thinking about BDing tonight too..

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

EWCM can happen for a week or just a day and anywhere in-between, it normally occurs surrounding ovulation. It's very likely you'll still have it when you ovulate, but some people may have it dry up right before ovulation, and some people may have it for a day or two after ovulation. EWCM is very fertile, so it will help keep sperm alive longer. It doesn't matter if you see a lot of it or just a little, if you have any it's considered a fertile day (if before or during ovulation). After the first positive OPK you will likely ovulate in 12-36 hours. Ovulation pains can happen before, during, or after ovulation. OPKs and O pains can't prove or pinpoint the exact dates ovulation (though they do help give an idea), you can chart your BBt if you want to pinpoint the date more exactly. GL!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo