Community post

Discussion

2 dpo and waiting - any1 wants to wait with me???

View Full Post

its killing me! i just want these 2 weeks to fly by! i am so tired and dizzy at work i cant even type right!! I HAD A VIVID DREAM YESTERDAY MORNING that i had tested and got a BFP and everyone was jumping for joy even my 2 year old son!! lol maybe thats a sign.......anyone want to wait with me?

User Image User Image User Imagel]

52 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 52 Replies | Last Page

awww baby3 well still got chances until AF is here! im testing everyday as well and this morning i tested and the bloody test had no dye in it!! lol i was so angryyy x

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies well i think im in the 2ww but not 100% as i mc on friday 13th but im having all the symptems!

Headache
backache
earache
dizzy
sicky - only in the afternoons tho
aching leg
pain in left side
pain behind belly button which i had last time
constipated
and now im having crampy pains in my belly so im hoping Flow isnt coming!

according to this site im 6 DPO if we count day 1 of bleeding from MC as CD1 xx

12 years ago

No BFP for me this month. I'm spotting alot, so period should be here any day! No biggie, only first month trying. Hopefully we will have more success next month cause I'm not getting any younger haha. I may be 34 now, but I'll be 35 when I give birth UGH UGH UGH lol good luck to those who haven't tested yet :-)

12 years ago

Got my BFP yesterday...So excited and my bb's hurt so bad!!!! GL,FX and baby dust to all!

User Image

12 years ago

trixie :-) how many months were u trying?

12 years ago

4 months... not as long as some I am very fortunate ... I thought it would take much longer. I thank god it didnt... Baby dust to all !!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi all! Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the past 4- 5ish months, NOTHING. I also have endo so i think that's part of my problem, so disappointing every month! i'm 3 dpo, My nipples hurt immediately after ovulation, it might sound odd but i felt the egg pop out! Weirdest feeling, it only lasted 10 - 15 minutes. then gone. As of today, i'm still sensitive but my boobs feel like they aren't hurting as ad. 1dpo i felt sooo dizzy! I don't know how to explain this next part, but it felt like nothing was going down all the way, the liquids i drank would stay in my throat, i felt sorta sick. As of today, i feel better i guess but still sicky. I DONT have any cm, at all! i usually have quite a bit, or at least some.. but i'm dry! My egg white cm only lasted 1 day, i BD with my husband 1 day before ovulation, i was told the chances are still pretty good? Yesterday, i had a twinge in the lower part of my uterus, the right side. it was very low, kind of close to my vagina! TMI, sorry. it was a pokining twinges lasted 1 minutes or so then gone! i've had a few slight cramps here and there, dont last long. What do you all think? I deffinetly know it's not pregnancy symptoms, are my progesterone levels high or something?

12 years ago

Hi All,

Nope as of today im not pregnant but i havent got my period yet. I did an OPK today and it was positive so im just confused and shocked....any ideas?

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies, I am currently 3dpo and dreading the wait! lol
I keep thinking i'm crazy becuase I am extremely tired and also, last night I started getting cramping in my left side...I read that these were symptoms but I am trying not to get my hopes up.

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

ok ladies... so I took an ovulation test friday afternoon as I was about to head out of town for the weekend with my daughter for softball and it was positive. Hubby and I had sex Thursday night, was going to last night when I got home but I was too tired. what do you think my odds are since we did thursday night and got an OPK positive Friday?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo