Community post

Discussion

2 dpo and waiting - any1 wants to wait with me???

View Full Post

its killing me! i just want these 2 weeks to fly by! i am so tired and dizzy at work i cant even type right!! I HAD A VIVID DREAM YESTERDAY MORNING that i had tested and got a BFP and everyone was jumping for joy even my 2 year old son!! lol maybe thats a sign.......anyone want to wait with me?

User Image User Image User Imagel]

52 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 52 Replies | Last Page

sorry girls i got my dates wrong im actually 5dpo today so yesterday i was 4dpo.....stupid charting its so complicated! Im so happy for you all i hope we all get our !!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Well im only like 5dpo, but this morning i woke up feeling very sick and dizzy...next thing i was sick yellow bile...surely it is wayyy to early for any kind of sickness.HELP??
ive felt ok since but within in the lost half hour started to feel very light headed and sick again.
Has any of you had this before?

12 years ago

Hi Kim,

Yes with my son i was like that always sick for the first 4 months. Dont worry i think thats another sign you are pregnant. Have you been very tired lately as well? also, do you have insomnia at night or sleep straight away?

No ive had no problem sleeping, im always tired...
i am also a smoker but the last few days i cant smoke as it
is making me heave which is a good thing as i am trying to quit anyway.
I wasn't sure if me being sick was the last bit of my cold, because when i had my cold i could not keep anything down.
But the dizziness i wasn't sure if its a sign or im just run down
still.
Thank you for your comment also. x

12 years ago

I ordered the ovulation and pregnancy test strips combo with 25 ovulation tests & 10 pregnancy tests. So I made the mistake of putting the pregnancy tests by the toilet... lmao I decided to pee on one this morning hahaha I am so impatient & of course it's too early so it was a negative! According to the calendar I can test on Cinco De Mayo :-)

Oh & I was gaseous again yesterday... anyone else really gassy?

12 years ago

yea i noticed im really gassy! i sneezed earlier and let out a fart accidently LMAO!!! n im at work!! lolol

im having insomnia at night get to bed for 1am or later and then in the mornings obviously cant get up cuz of insomnia!

Well after a rough start yesterday...this morning i feel fine.
a bit sleepy and gassy lol but thats about it...
I hate having mixed symptoms ect because one day you get
your hopes up u have all these different things and the next nothing...i do think its a case of over analysing everything that goes on when you are ttc..
Hope everyone else is ok!

12 years ago

I am so tired this morning even after getting a 10 hour sleep! My boobs and shoulders and neck are starting to ache a little more and i feel very lethargic. I couldnt help myself and tested at 6dpo (today) and it was negative although i thought i could see a very faint line...SO i thought id be clever and buy some ultra sensitive tests and will get them tomorrow...got the day off as well yeay!!

Hopefully, will get my BFP tomorrow if not i will hold off from testing...see what happens....

previous cycle i had an early miscarriage i had a positive the day before but got my periods the next day hence miscarriage! im over it though cuz if it wasnt meant to be i shouldnt loose my sleep on it....ha d a good cry with hubby and put it at the back of my mind....so hopefully this cycle will have something....i just feel normal about it.....

omg ive never seen my nail tips this white....only when i was carrying my son GOD this must be one of my symptoms...any of you ladies got it as well?

As of today 4/26/12 I am 3 DPO and anxious... I will wait with you ladies :D It makes me crazy and today I feel very vicious and tired. Good Luck to all...

Also, I've been using Dollar General $1 HPT the last few months and I've read about the sensitive test strips you can buy online. And I've also used the expensive E.P.T brand test as well. All negative and got my AF the last 3 months :( Any recommendations on the type of EPT to get and are the strip dip test online more accurate?

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo