Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP!!!! Need Lots of replies! - About Clear Blue Fertility Monitor!!

So late today my clearblue fertility monitor came in the mail today and I want to use by tomorrow morning, BUT it says on the box to start testing on or before the 5th day of your cycle.... tomorrow will be the the 11th day of my cycle! However, when I used OPK's in the past two months, I got my smiley face's on CD's 13 and 14. So what should I do?! Am I too late for this cycle to use my new ClearBlue fertility monitor?!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Unfortunately I would wait until the first thru 5th day of your period. I got mine past the time they say to start too...but I did one more month of opks! Good Luck!

ME: 29 DH: 31 DD's: Twins 4 yrs old 2006-Clomid, IUI's 2007-IVF #1 TWINS 2010-Transfer IVF = BFN 7/2011- IVF #2 BFN 12/2011-IVF #3 BFP 5 1/2 weeks m/c 2012~Trying natural with Fertility monitor, pre-seed, and FertilAid, Fertile CM!! Hoping for a 2012 !!!

12 years ago

Hi Liz.. I have a monitor for about a year. I dont recommend to use it now because it doesnt work this way plus you can mess up with your monitor because it records everthing.. I do recommend you wait until your next cycle and start to use in the first day of your period for better results. If you get your period in the afternoon or night you will count as your first day the next morning. Now if you get your period at morning you can start your monitor at same day as day 1 of your period. Never start your monitor in the afternoon or night. You can start it at morning when you wake up. If you do different you wont get what you looking for.. I use mine last month with Iso Flavones, soft cups, pre seed and vitamins and I am pregnant ;) 3 months of ttc after my miscarriage.. I really recommend soft cups and pre seed everytime you bed. I placed the pre seed inside the soft cup after bedding taking off just in the other day. I did it all the times I bed. Good Luck:)

DoRi

12 years ago

Thanks Nickolet and Dori for answering nd helping!! :) Sucks to have to wait but I don't want to mess anything up and want to do it right so I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Dori thanks so much for the tips!!! I'll have to keep all this in mind for next month when I use this! And OMG you're pregnant!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :D I've been hoping for you! Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! Thank you so much for all the tips, and I am going to do all of this too! :D <3

12 years ago • Post starter

It is too late this cycle. When I got mine, it arrived on day 6 of my cycle (and I have long, irregular cycles anyway) so I did go ahead and use it that month and it did work properly. But since you're a little further into your cycle, it might not work properly (and it stores data so if it catches your "peak", it might think you have "shorter" cycles than you usually do, etc). Best to wait, but since you're using OPKs you should be okay.

I also got my BFP using the CBE fertility monitor. I was ttc for over a year and got my monitor after about 7 months wtih no luck. It took 5 cycles, but it worked for me:-) Good luck!!

12 years ago

Thank you for helping! Congrats to your BFP!!!!! I really hope this gives us a BFP too, we've also been TTC for over a year!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo