Community post

Question

Has anyone gotten pregnant with .....

Hi, I know I ask alot of questions but this one is from my husband ! He wants to know if anyone has gotten pregnant with ... a 20mm follicle , 8 million sperm, 75% mobility , thick linning, on femara 3-7 with IUI ? I ovulated on 4/16/12. That's what we have this cycle . We've just been trying for so long with no luck. We're both starting to doubt it will ever happen. So any advice or success stories would help us out alot. I wasn't sure where to post this. Thank you and GL .

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Personally no. But I have read about iui working with less sperm than that. What chances did doc give you? I did 2 iui with. Umbers that gave me the best chance per cycle and got nothing. Good luck!

12 years ago

It is so hard to know for sure. Some women get pregnant with IUI with a very high sperm count and some get pregnant with an even lower sperm count then 8 million. The size of your follicle is good, so there is always a chance. Good luck to you & hope you get your BFP! :-)

User Image for EVERYONE!!!

12 years ago

Thank you both for your replys. The nurse that did my IUI was happy. Like my hubby said" she's supposed to act happy so we don't get sad" . The more I thought abouti it the more I realized he was right . She did like the follice size. That's why hubby wanted to ask.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo