Community post

Question

13 dpo bleeding

i am 13 dpo and have some light bleeding red i am normally really heavy with bad pains but have just been like i am finishing my period i am praying it doesnt last long i was wondering has this happened to anybody and if so how many days should i bleed for lightly that is i still have nausea , i am so confused xxx

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I just had the exact same thing my AF was suppose to be due friday yet I started pinkish/brown on wed which was 12dpo for me and ended 13dpo. It's gone but yet I'm still having cramps and dull pains in ovaries and lower abdomen area as well. I have tons of symptoms and I did get a faint positive 10dpo but since then it's been all negatives. So I wish you Luck

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm experiencing similar symptoms. AF was 2 days late, period was way lighter than normal. Some dark red blood, but mostly pink and brown. Just like you, I didn't have my usual PMS symptoms, though I still have cramps even though AF came and went. She normally lasts 5 days, 3 of them heavy, this time for 3 and none heavy. Decided to poas before she came but got a bfn. Good luck, ladies! Sending you baby dust.

Baby dust to all of you ladies! www.babystepsandtears.com

12 years ago

The dark red blood is called old blood from Last Mentes or a infection on the cervix *Unless you have heavy pink,red,brown with clots expectally pink or red,bleeding, go to hospital asap.if it is like a light period and no pain....This is extremely common..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo