Community post

Question

Need advice! What does this mean?!

Yesterday I got a positive OPK as well as creamy/slimy EWCM... we BD that night as well as well the 9th prior...Had O pains that day and the day/night before I tested again today just to see if I got another smiley, and I didn't!! So what does this mean?! Did i ovulate yesterday?! Should I bother BDing tonight again?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I say, when in doubt, BD! You most likely ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK. When you ovulate a OPK may still be positive or go back to negative, it just depends on how long your surge is.

12 years ago

I would bd tonight just in case, i had a positive opk yesterday as well and today its negative so we are just bd'n tonight to make sure all is covered. Good luck this cycle hope we both get our bfp's :-)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

12 years ago

thanks to both of you!!! :) We will BD tonight! :) Starbird it's so exciting we are going through this at the same time and have +OPK's at the same time and everything! I hope to stay in touch with you!

12 years ago • Post starter

These opk's can be crazy! keep on BD'ing because you can ovulate up to 48 hrs after surge so I have read. I am still pretty confused myself. Got what I thought was a + on cd 10 which was friday, then a - in the noon than a possible + sat at midnight, then a definite + yesterday at 1pm but came home at 9 pm and took one and a very negative so I don't even know whiuch was my true surge.. just gonna guess that I will ovulate today at some point.. good luck

12 years ago

thanks for the help myboys2! I use CB easy fertility tests (the ones with the smiley) So I never have to guess with mine whether they are negative or positive. I recommend you try to get those... they are MUCH easier! I get the 20 ct. Thanks for the luck and good luck to you as well!!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo