Community post

Question

Nipple discharge @ 10dpo??

I'm only 10 dpo but have a clear whitish discharge coming from left breast. Is this abnormal this early? Bfn @ 10 dpo.

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

this could just be a hormonal issue. I have had a little discharge coming out for about a month now and I stopped breast feeding about a year ago. best of luck though to you!

12 years ago

I am also 10dpo and have the same thing in both breast. It comes out when i squeeze them but not a whole lot tho. I actually got a very faint positive today so it very so might be BFP. Keep up the faith sweetie

User Image User Image

12 years ago

It's completely driving me crazy! My husband and I have been sorta trying since 2005 and really trying since January this yr. we are totally blessed with my 13 yr boy from my first husband but my husband now and I have been together since 03 and really want this. He doesn't have any children of "his own". Am I totally crazy that I've taken about 5 hpt and all big fat negatives. I feel so different, this crampy, achy feeling in my abdomen and serious lower back aches. Dr appt in two days!! Cross fingers

12 years ago • Post starter

@ laquana did u test again today? Crossing my fingers and sending you luck!

12 years ago • Post starter

I have had the same nipple discharge since 8 dpo and I am 10 dpo today, what did you find out Kelsy274?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo