Community post

Question

using cbfm ad cb digi ov test but had lows on monitor but cd7 i got smiley face why has mon nt respo

first time user on cbfm but i am also using cb digital ovulation test now im on cd10 of 28 monitor requested tests from cd6 and all have been low but on the 3/3/12 it was cd7 and again it said low but i was losing alot of eggwhite cm sorry tmi so i done the digital test [smiley face ones] and what you know i got a smiley faceso i bd on 3/3/12 an 4/3/12 but why did the monitor not pick it up

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'd call the help line for the CBE monitor. It could be because it's your first cycle using it that it's not used to your settings yet. I didn't have that problem when I used the monitor (I used it for 6 months). I used OPKs to confirm the peaks on the monitor and it was accurate every cycle (and I'm pregnant now). Call and ask. Good luck:-)

12 years ago

I agree with the other lady before me... All cycle I had high readings for 13 days straight, well past when I usually get peak days and positive opk's. Yesterday on cd25 I finally got my first peak day, still cb digital opks were negative.. today cd26 peak day 2 and finally got positive opk's. My monitor is always accurate with my opks and I have been using it for 3 months now.

I would call and see what they say. Baby dust to you!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo