Community post

Question

Ladies in Australia- Do you have vitamin b6?

Hi Ladies, my partner and I are going on holiday to Australia soon and I have realised that I would have to declare any vitamins. I have been taking vitamin b6 to regulate my cycle and folic acid but non are perscribed by the doctor. My cycles have become regular but with me not being able to bring vitamins to Australia, I was wondering whether the vitamin B in australia has the same benefit. I have researched it and advice seems to be that it's for premenstrual symptoms. I would like to know whether I can buy it over there. Thanks

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I live in Australia... You can buy Vitamin B and C is also good for a healthy immune system :o) Just go to a local supermarket or chemist when you get there!

12 years ago

Yeah u can definately by it over here theres vit b6 on its own or u can by a vit b complex wich has all the vit b supplements in it if u want a good one talk to someone at one of the local health shops when u get here youll have no trouble at all. Ask customs before you leave but i dont see why u couldnt bring the ones you already have with you

12 years ago

Thanks both. I appreciate your advice

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo