Community post

Discussion

5 weeks pregnant- Does anyone want to share symptoms?

Hi

I found out a week ago I was pregnant and it would be great to talk to someone on here as I feel the only person I can talk to is my partner. My partner doesn't want to get excited until we have our scan at about 13 weeks so I feel like I am unable to share my thoughts and feelings. We only want to tell everyone after the scan

It would be great to hear from some of you

Happycat

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hi! and congrats! i found out i was preg about 3 days ago. i should be about 4weeks today. i've had 4 chemical pregnancys the last few months. now im taking progesteron praying that it will help this month.

12 years ago

Hey,
I'm 4 weeks.. found out yesterday. I had light cramping at first but I'm not cramping anymore, but I spotted a little today.. I'm thirsty, very thirsty! having vivid dreams. I am weepy and can cry over anything. The other day I cried in Pet Smart about a cute kitten haha.. Also, I feel bloated. I got some new pimples cooooooL. I have off and on stabbing boob pains. anywhoooo nice to meet you

12 years ago

HI Cupcakeluv and Wilkel08

It's nice to hear from you both and congrats to you as well.

This is the first time I've ever been pregnant so don't really know what to expect. For the week before AF was due I had AF type cramps and expected to see AF everytime I went to the toilet. I was also a little thirsty about 4weeks but that seems to have gone now. I'm constantly yawning, have back ache and a on off pinching feeling in my left side. I feel like I'm in limbo as we are trying not to get excited but have chosen not to tell anyone yet. My first midwife appointment isn't for another 2 weeks so hopefully will find out more then.

Are you both planning on telling anyone before your first scan?

Happycat

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

I was just 1 day delayed when I took a Home Pregnancy Test and it came positive with faint line on Test Control. I tried to take another Pregnancy Test after a day, still it was positive. 2 days after, I visited an OB and took a transvaginal ultrasound. Then found out that I was less than 5 weeks pregnant with gestational sac seen on the ultrasound, no yolk sac yet, as my OB said that I was on my early pregnancy. And schedule another ultrasound next week.

I have no morning sickness like vomiting or nausea... no craving for foods. I'm just feeling tired and always wanted to take a nap. Every morning, I feel my breast is swollen and a bit pain. I also got lower back pain. Before I took a home pregnancy test, I just felt like I'm starting my period anytime... cramping, sore breast, moody and tired.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo