Community post

Question

My bbt temperatures this month look weird. Any suggestions?

Hi friends, I have been temping since 5 months and I noticed that I ovulated on day 11 or day 12. This month as we are ttc, my temperatures are all over the place. Can anyone give me help by telling what's happening? Below are the details.
27 day cycle.
Day 1 - 98
Day 2 - 97.72
Day 3 - 97.32
Day 4 - 97.73
Day 5 - 97.82
Day 6 - 98.02
Day 7 - 97.69
Day 8 - 97.99
Day 9 - 97.46
Day 10 - 97.37
Day 11 - 97.19
Day 12 - 97.46
Day 13 - 97.72
Day 14 - 97.48 , I noticed positive opk
Day 15 - 97.54
Help please!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

My guess would be that your having a long cycle this month. Meaning that you haven't ovulated yet... Or you're having an annovulatory cycle.

Some cycles are what I call long cycles due to stress or illness or something else. You can have 11 regular cycles a year, and then 1 long (common) or you can have 6 regular and 3 long cycles a year (not that uncommon either). Don't worry to much. Just keep keeping track of what's happening with your body and you will either ovulate shortly or not. Either way it's best not to stress to much about it, just relax and you will propably get pregnant soon! :)

9 years ago

Yeah it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet, keep temping, it will come!

User Image BabyMama2B

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo