Community post

Discussion

pinpoint ovulation

Hi friends, this cycle ( 27 to 28 day cycle) I started using opks to find the day I ovulate. I tested on cd 8, cd 9, cd 10 and cd 11. I got negative result on day 8, 9 and on cd 10 I noticed test line appear. I checked both in the noon around 1 pm and evening around 7 pm. Both the time I could see testline. But I was not convinced it to be positive because it wasn't as dark or darker to me. I thought it might get darker next morning. Next day when I tested I got negative. Just got bbt this month but couldn't chart temp. Will do all three hopefully from next month. So, I am confused in interpreting test line of opk.
Any advice on this would be helpful and also anyone who uses saliva microscope and bbt along with opk, please give me some tips on how to make use of all three together to pinpoint ovulation day.
Also I think my luteal phase is from 16 to 17 days since I ovulate usually around day 10 or day 11. Does anyone else also ovulate this early ??

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I got negative opk on cd 10/11, positive opk last month on cycle day 12, crampy on cd 13 but test line was lighter then day before. I also have a 27/28 day cycle so that means my leutal phase is longer as well

9 years ago

Thank you for sharing your info.

9 years ago • Post starter

Well I tested opk on cd 14 for the very first time and I got a positive. It says wait five minutes but I believe it showed up within two minutes. I used first response opk and I have had some white cm the past two or three days so I'm not sure if I ovulated today or a few days ago. I have been cramping, and just having an upset stomach. I've had headaches, a lot of belching, backaches and a little constipation.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo