Community post

Question

Anyone had CM discharge after O and later had a BFP hpt?

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever had whitish creamy lotion like stretchy mucus discharge after ovulation and found out later they were pregnant? I am still having white creamy lotion stretchy cm and I am 4 dpo I believe. I need some input on what you ladies think. Thanks so much!! I am having severe lower back pain and I am very tired at night, but very sleeplessness in the morning which is very unusual because I like to sleep in til like 1130-1200. Today I had some mild abominal cramps not like period cramps. Help please!!!!!!

User Image

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

With my own personal experiences I can say yes but I do notice similiar cm during normal months also. Mine actuallhy increases closer to AF. Two months back I swore I was pg, The symptoms were crazy! I guess I just had bad PMS, couldn't believe when I saw - on the five million tests I must have taken. Even my boobs were more sore and veiny than normal.. very odd but I guess thats why they say not to obsess over symptoms because they are so similiar..good luck to you

12 years ago

Hi I would continue to get cervical mucus like that after ovulation and approaching my period. Its unlikely thatyou would have symptoms so early but i know its hard to not read into every little twinge I do it myself.

Fingers crossed for you!

12 years ago

That happened to me in 2 of my 4 pg so far. But also happened last month and I was not pg!

12 years ago

Thanks for you input....very unusually tired this morning and a headache so could be just stress that I am under too.

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

In the past bfn cycles I would have some cm after o but it wasn't a whole lot. The last 2 times I've gotten a bfp (Sept/Oct... Ended in a m/c. And now, currently pregnant) I have gotten lots of cm and it looks just like you described. For some women and during any given cycle the increase of cm could mean either a bfp or just from the increase in progesterone. It's so hard to tell just by tracking your symptoms. This cycle when I received my bfp I swore I was not pregnant so I was very surprised when I got a positive test. I wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Sorry hun it can go either way. I myself will get an increase in cm before AF most months as well as I did in all 4 of my pregnancy's.. Good luck to you by the way. I know it's hard to not symptom spot, I'm sure even more difficult when you are ttc! I personally had an accident with my bf so I am here. LOl, warned him it was my time so be careful but he didnt, did an opk to see if i was right and yep, I was right soooo, here I am and I can assure you I more than likley will be obsessing over symptoms, and probably peeing on sticks like a mad woman seeing as I did with the darn opk and even joined the site to get input on the tests to double check if they were pos! Goodluck to you and hopefully you are!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo