Community post

Question

has anyone ever taken a First Response test and looked at it 6 days later(anyone that got a +) ?

My niece took a First Response Early response (6 days Sooner) and at first it looked negative, but she kept it and 3-6 days later it has another PINK line. Not gray like an evap. Anyone ever done this and turned out to be pregnant?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

well i know that they say test that sit more that 10 mins after you have urinated on it, is most likely not accurate!

12 years ago

But that has happened to me and it turned out to be negative, i guess because all women have a certain amount of hcg in their bodies and the test pics up a high enough level with 3 mins and its supposed to determine pregnancy. But if the urine sits on the test its going to pic up that llittle amount of hcg and cause it to be positive. Im no doctor im just trying to use my head. lol if that makes any sense!

12 years ago

I would class it a negative since it was read after the time limit so it's invalid. if she has not got AF and/or still suspects pregnancy I would get her to test again with FMU, since it's a few days later you should get a clear result.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo