Community post

Discussion

I'm sad...

I am 9 dpo and don't think i got pregnant this month. I was really gassy and bloated for a few days and now i feel perfectly normal. Except i am very crabby and irritable. I took a test the past 3 days and they have all been negative. I know it's early but i just feel like i should have got at least a faint positive today. :( I am trying for my 2nd and i remember that i had some implantation bleeding like 4 days before AF showed with my 1st. Anyone else sad and not feeling very positive??

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 8dpo and like you im really feeling out this month :( I have been very moody as well and I dont know what that is all about :/ I have been trying for baby #3 for 1yr now and each time I get a BFN my heart breaks...I know I should be patient but im the total oppisite. I jus took another test actually and of course negative! Everyone thinks im crazy for wanting another baby but I yearn for it if that makes any sense to you?!? Hoping that we both will get a big suprise soon:) My cycles are really messed up so I never know when I could start. Last month it happened w/out warning which is really unusal for me as I tend to be cramping 3days before I start.....anyways sending baby dust and luck your way Hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!

12 years ago

Being patient is so hard, isn't it? I don't think you are crazy for wanting another one! I have a 2 1/2 year old right now and i didn't think that i was going to have anymore and then one day it hit me....and i wanted more! I plan on having 3 also and close together. I'm just so anxious this time around. I don't remember being this way with my first. This 2WW has been so agonizing! It feels like it's taking forever! I just want to know! Maybe we are just so moody b/c we don't feel very positive? Good luck to you! I'm sending your way as well! And hang in there! ;)

12 years ago • Post starter

You ladies have any luck? I am still getting negatives. :(

AF came today.... :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo