Community post

Discussion

Very anxious!

My husband and I just started trying this last time around for our 2nd baby. I don't know why but i think i am more anxious for this one then i was for my 1st! Every little symptom i have makes me think i am pregnant but i don't know if you can be getting symptoms this early. I am 7 dpo. Is it possible? I have been bloated and gassy for 3 days! I feel HUGE and miserable! And then last night when i took my bra off it felt like weights fell out and they were so sore! I don't remember this stuff with the 1st so is it all in my head or is there a possibility? Has anyone else had all this early on??

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hiya,

I am 5/6 dpo and also very anxious. My partner and I lost a set a twins last Oct. We have one already but decided to try for another. This is our first cycle since our loss.....my symptom spotting is extreme lol. xx

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo